Terms and Conditions
1. Making a bookingWhen making a booking you are confirming that you are authorised to do so on behalf of all persons named in the booking and you are acknowledging that all members of your party agree to be bound by these Booking Terms & Conditions.
Booking confirmations are subject to the availability of accommodation at the hotel. You should carefully check the details of your confirmation as soon as you receive it. You must contact us immediately if any of the details are incorrect or incomplete.
We will endeavour to rectify any inaccuracies or accommodate any alterations you wish to make to your booking. We cannot accept liability for any inaccuracies that are not brought to our attention within 24 hours of your confirmation, nor can we accept responsibility for inaccurate information that you have supplied.
2. Paying for your bookingCredit or debit card details will be required when you make your booking. No money will actually be taken although your card will be verified at the time of booking for 100% of your first night’s stay. See our cancellation policy for charges that may be taken. In some instances, a non-refundable booking fee or full payment may be required at the time of booking. If this is the case you will be advised during the booking process and it is usually for our advance purchase rates, special offers and packages. Unless stated as part of your booking, additional items such as the cost of external telephone calls, meals, drinks and travel expenses, are not included in the price of your stay. If you incur any such additional costs you must settle the sum involved on your departure from the hotel.
3. Price changesWe reserve the right to increase or decrease the price of unsold breaks at any time. The price of your chosen break will be confirmed when your booking is made and, with the exception of any errors, we will not increase this price once it has been confirmed. We reserve the right to correct any errors in advertised and confirmed prices and will do so as soon as we become aware of an error. We will notify you of any price discrepancies relating to your booking should they arise, but we strongly advise you to check that the final price of your booking is correct before making your final confirmation.
4. Price GuaranteeOn receipt of written confirmation the prices quoted and confirmed in writing by the Hotel remain fixed except for any alterations in the Government rates of taxation and/or duty such as VAT, for which we reserve the right to alter pricing to take account of any variation.
5. Amendments to your bookingYou should notify us of any amendments to your confirmed booking by telephone or in writing as soon as possible. Amendments are subject to availability and those made within the cancellation period (see below) may be subject to cancellation charges.
6. CancellationsIn order to avoid cancellation and/or non-arrival charges, guests should observe the hotels cancellation policy, which is up to 24 hours prior to 2 pm on day of arrival, with the exception of some golf and some packages and where otherwise stated. Failure to cancel in advance will result in 100% of the first night’s accommodation package being charged to your credit or debit card which you used to secure your booking with us as seen above. Please check at the time of booking if you are unsure of any of our cancellation procedures
7. Cancellations and changes made by us.In the unlikely event that a hotel is unable to accommodate a confirmed reservation it may be necessary to offer an alternative of an equal or a superior standard. If at any time we need to make changes that will significantly affect your stay or we need to cancel your stay, we will tell you as soon as possible, offering a suitable alternative or a refund. This does not apply to minor changes or events during your stay, resulting from unusual or unforeseeable circumstances beyond our control.
We cannot be held responsible for cancelling your booking as a result of your failure to comply with any requirement of our Booking Terms & Conditions, and we cannot be held liable for any expenses, costs or losses incurred by you as a result of any change or cancellation.
If a guest or a member of your party behaves in a way that causes or is likely to cause danger, upset or distress to a third party or to hotel or guest property, we are entitled, without prior notice, to curtail the stay and request that the person(s) concerned leave the hotel. No refunds or return travel arrangements will be made and we will not pay any expenses or costs incurred as a result of such a curtailment.
8. Additional RequestsAll additional or special requests are subject to availability and we cannot guarantee the provision for special requests. Any additional requests made should be prior to your arrival at the hotel, giving reasonable advance notice.
9. Third party suppliersElements of your break may include services supplied by third parties (for example golf, tickets to local attractions etc). Such third party suppliers will usually have their own set of Terms and Conditions relating to the services they provide. You should consult any third party Terms and Conditions soon after making a booking if your break includes such items.
10. Medical conditionsIf you or any member of your party has a medical problem or disability which may affect your stay, please call Reservations to advise us so that we can make provision for the particular needs of the person(s) concerned, or advise you if we are unable to make such provision. If details are not provided to us at the time of booking, the hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking should it be unable to make appropriate provision for a specific need or needs.
11. Circumstances beyond our controlWe cannot accept responsibility for unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. These include (but are not limited to) adverse weather conditions, fire, riot, war, terrorist activity (or threat of such activity), industrial dispute, natural disaster, or injuries and death of an individual(s) through accidental circumstances unconnected with the hotel.
By making a booking you are accepting responsibility for any damage or loss caused by yourself or a member of your party. Full payment for any such damage or loss must be paid to the hotel owner or manager on demand. If you fail to do so, you will be responsible for meeting any claims subsequently made (together with our own and the other party’s full legal costs) as a result of your actions.
12. ComplaintsIf you are dissatisfied with any aspect of your stay you should bring the problem or issue to the attention of the duty manager or senior member of staff at the hotel as soon as possible so that all reasonable efforts can be made to rectify the situation. If, for any reason, the issue cannot be resolved to your satisfaction and you wish to make a complaint, you should put it in writing and send it to the General Manager at the hotel or contact our head office: North Shore Golf Club (Skegness) Ltd, Crown Hotel, Drummond Rd, Skegness PE25 3AB. Telephone 01754 610760
13. General InformationAccommodation: As a minimum, all bedrooms feature a private ensuite bathroom with either a bath & shower or a shower, colour television and tea/coffee making facilities. A number of bedrooms feature facilities in addition to those stated above.
Opening hours: Our reception is open from 8.00am until 10.00pm. If you wish to check-in to the hotel out of these hours, please discuss with reception at the time of booking.
Payment Methods: We accept most major credit and debit cards and cash.
Check-in: Your room(s) will normally be available by 2.30pm. If you wish to arrive earlier please telephone reception to see if it is possible. But we cannot guarantee that we can accommodate you.
Check-Out: We ask that you vacate your room by 10.30am.
Parking: There is free parking on site.
Pets: Guide dogs only are allowed in our hotel and throughout the hotel free of charge.
Smoking Policy: The hotel is a non smoking hotel throughout. Outside smoking areas are available
Taxes: All prices include VAT tax at the prevailing rate at the time a payment is made.
Tourist attractions: To avoid disappointment you should check the seasonal and/or daily opening times of any tourist attractions prior to travelling to the hotel or the attraction concerned.
Accuracy of information on this website: Whereas we endeavour to ensure the information contained within this website is as accurate as possible, there will inevitably be instances where information may be incorrect or out of date. It is always advisable to check specific details that may be relevant to your booking prior to making that booking. For example, information relating to regional or local attractions is intended for your general information and any changes to such attractions or facilities are beyond our control. We reserve the right to amend or remove information at any time and do not accept responsibility for keeping copies of any amended or deleted information.
14. InsuranceIt is your responsibility to ensure that any insurance cover you have provides adequate cover for your needs and for the duration of your stay.
15. Our liability to youWe accept liability for, and totally restricted to, services booked via the Hotel website in accordance with the Booking Terms & Conditions current at the time of booking. We cannot accept any other form of liability.
16. Third party websites and virusesThe Hotel cannot be held responsible for the accuracy, content, or availability of information about our hotels or our organisation that may be found on third party websites. Neither are we responsible for the content or privacy policies of any third party websites that have links to or from our website. Attempts to interfere with the operation of our website, by whatever means, or any attempt to place an unreasonable or disproportionate load on our website or server infrastructure is prohibited. In the event of our website failing to operate, either in whole or in part, due to infections by computer viruses, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond reasonable control, we reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to prohibit usage of our site and to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the site.
For further information or to book simply call 01754 763298 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.